A typical short wave infrared sensor system is consisted of those parts:
1. Target to be tested: The infrared system can be set according to the infrared radiation characteristics of the target.
2. Atmospheric attenuation: When the infrared radiation of the target to be measured passes through the earth's atmosphere, the infrared radiation emitted by the infrared source will be attenuated due to the scattering and absorption of gas molecules, various gases and various sol particles.
3. Optical receiver: It receives part of the infrared radiation of the target and transmits it to the short wave infrared sensor. It is equivalent to a radar antenna and is commonly used as an objective lens.
4. Radiation modulator: Modulates the radiated light from the target to be measured, provides target position information, and can filter out large-area interference signals. Also known as modulation disc and chopper, it has a variety of structures.
5. Infrared detector: This is the core of the china infrared sensor system. It is a sensor that uses the physical effects presented by the interaction between infrared radiation and matter to detect infrared radiation, and in most cases the electrical effects presented by this interaction. Such detectors can be divided into two types: photon detectors and heat sensitive detectors.
6. Detector cooler: Because some detectors must work at a low temperature, the corresponding system must have refrigeration equipment. After cooling, the device can shorten the response time and improve the detection sensitivity.
7. Signal processing system: Amplify and filter the detected signals, and extract information from these signals. This information is then converted into the required format, and finally sent to the control device or display.
8. Display device: This is the terminal device of the infrared device. Commonly used displays include oscilloscopes, picture tubes, infrared photosensitive materials, indicating instruments and recorders.
According to the above infrared camera manufacturers process, the short wave infrared sensor can complete the measurement of the corresponding physical quantity.